Frequently asked Questions
1. WHAT TOUR IS THE MOST REQUESTED OF ALL YOU HAVE?
Our best tour and considered the number 1 experience of all the activities of Barcelona in TRIPADVISOR is the 4 hours Discovering Barcelona. You can check it here!
2. WHAT MAKES THIS TOUR SO SPECIAL?
It is a 3 and a half hour tour where we discover the history, the small corners, and the anecdotes of this wonderful city. At the same time we enjoy the city with an electric bicycle and we can take pictures at every stop we make, so, in this way, your time in Barcelona with us is simply the best.
After the tour we will go to take and eat something while we answer your questions and we give you tips to eat in some delicious places like a local person in Barcelona.
Also in our groups we believe that the quality is better than the quantity so we reduce the groups to a maximum of 8 people. Everything so that you really have the BEST experience.
3. AFTER THE TOUR WE WILL GO TOGETHER TO TAKE SOMETHING, BUT IS THIS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
Yes, we consider that the experience of discovering Barcelona, has to be COMPLETE, so in addition to the bike tour, we offer you a delicious appetizer with a tapa and a drink (at your choice) to relax and be able to talk like the new friends we will be at that moment. Therefore, this appetizer is included in the price.
4. I’M NOT IN MY BEST SHAPE, DO YOU THINK I CAN DO IT?
It's 3 and a half hours, where we stop for explanations, and for souvenir photos, so we're not pedaling all the time. In addition, bicycles are electric bicycles with a support to the pedaling that makes the experience more dynamic and fun. We can assure you that you won´t get tired at the end of the tour :)
5. IF THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE IS 8, WHAT HAPPENS WITH MY GROUP IF WE ARE MORE PEOPLE?
In the case that you are a group and due to the fact that in general the groups want to go all together, we accept a maximum of 12 people. If your group is larger than 12 people, we will divide the group into 2, and 2 guides will guide their corresponding groups.
6. IS IT MANDATORY TO WEAR A HELMET?
The use of the helmet is mandatory for children up to 16 years old.
7. I SEE THAT PRICE IS HIGHER THAN OTHER TOURS IN BARCELONA, WHY IS THE REASON?
- First, because we do a tour with an electric bicycle and not with a regular bicycle.
- It is the longest tour in Barcelona with 4 hours in total.
- Our groups are small (maximum 8 people), avoiding going with 20 people as many people do. We can focus with this, in each one of you and make your tour more pleasant.
- We include an appetizer and a drink at the end of the tour.
- At the end of the tour we will give you a PDF with the best places for you to enjoy Barcelona as a local person, with some restaurants where you will truly enjoy.
- As you can see in the name of the company, we pay a lot of attention to the PICTURES. We know how to take these beautiful pictures at the best places to remember your stay in Barcelona forever. Your INSTAGRAM won´t be the same after your visit here ;).
- And finally, because the guides with whom you will do the tour, are basically the best guides in Barcelona. You won´t find a guide without experience in our team. All are perfectly prepared so you can enjoy your experience in Barcelona to the fullest.
8. WHAT NATIONALITIES ARE THE MOST TYPICAL IN YOUR TOURS?
The TOP11 of the countries that visit us the most are:
United Kingdom (11,30%)
Rest Of the World: 16%